RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor

Thor

Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:08 am

Jimmy “Left Hook” Benito was walking down a dimly lit corridor, even though it was broad daylight. Jimmy had gotten his nickname was the mean left hook that had taken out one of his front teeth, giving him a grim disfiguration, but other than that he seemed fine. He had full, slicked back, black head of hair, brown eyes and a pug nose. He had a black suit on covering his muscular build and dress pants and dress shoes. He had on a navy blue tie and was also carrying a tommy gun on his shoulders. In the other hand he had a big pot of lasagna he was to bring to his boss. Jimmy was good at what he did, being a man in the mob. He could clean up good, kill without a second thought, and would always protect his boss.

Now, about the hallway, The Capone Mansion was built at the end of a long road in old town Chicago, barley explored, it is a perfect place for a mob, especially when you have all the gangs there working for you. Now, the mansion has 4 levels, the top one, being well preserved, has 3 rooms, one is giant and has 2 very long couches running alongside the room diagonally. At the end of the room is a desk made of mahogany and a chair. This is the boss’s office. The next room is a nice bedroom with a queen bed, a wide screen TV, and a giant Jacuzzi. This is the bosses bedroom, also where his wife (or in this case girlfriend) sleep. The 3rd and final room is a kitchen for the boss’s personal cook to prepare him meals, there is also a small tab le in this room to eat at. The 2nd level is consisting of 2 enormous rooms. One is a room sporting an oval table that could fit about 100 of the boss’s trusted men. The other is an enormous kitchen, where the normal members of the family get there grub. There are also a few extra bedrooms for maids and such. The bottom is a magnificent circular entranceway, made of marble and the staircases the same. Two guards stand ready by the entrance of the door to guard it.

Now the basement is different. It’s old and grimy and the lighting system is probably from the 40’s. There are doors everywhere leading to storage rooms with old papers in it. Except for at the end of the hallway, that is where the boss’s man cave is. It has an old leather recliner, a desk and desk chair and lamp, a TV from the mid 90’s and cable TV. This was built by the current boss when he was a child, ransacking old rooms of things while they were being remodeled, and he still went there to this day. Jimmy thought the boss was just running away from responsibility, but he was really just bringing back childhood memories, remembering the days when he sat in that room for hours on end, sipping the liquor he had stolen and smoking a cigar, watching Goodfellas on Television. This is where that hallway was.

Reaching the door at the end of the hallway, Jimmy could here words drifting from the tv to the outsides. ~ You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, "You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas. Wiseguys.~ Jimmy smiled, that was the boss’s favorite movie. Jimmy knocked on the door. “come in” said a calm voice. Jimmy entered. The lights were out but he could still make out the black figure of his boss on his couch smoking a cigar. “here is your food, boss, also, when are you gonna look at that plan, remember, we need-“ the man cut him of there “stop busting my fucking balls, Jimmy” he said in a American/Italian accent “what the hell am i? the fucking wizard of drug smuggling? Jimmy was surprised, he had never heard the boss talk to anyone like that, he was a good guy. Then the boss smirked and said “did I do alright?” in a normal voice
“what?” replied Jimmy, confused
“I was doin’ Tommy, how was I?” he said, pointing at the tv screen. Jimmy just chuckled
“fine, boss, ya did great”

Suddenly, a gust of wind slashed by Jimmy. Oh no, an assassin, how the hell did he get in? Jimmy didn’t know, but he wasn’t really to worried about that either. He was worried about his boss’s safety. But a tommy would kill everything, including the boss. Oh god, what the hell was he gonna do?
“BOSS” he yelled, suddenly, everything was in slow motion, a gun was fired, and a loud thump was heard. Shocked, Jimmy ran and turned on the lights. There, in the light, he saw a 15 year old boy with a pistol in his hands and a man in all black bleeding though his forehead.
“you really doubted me?” asked the boy
“not at all…boss, its just” started Jimmy
“its fine, man” laughed the boss “now come on and help me eat this lasagna, and by the way, you can call me Hayden.”
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 4:09 am

Rossa wakes up early in the morning, she take time in a bath and preparing the clothes she's going to wear. Usually she's going to be the one who'll cook for the family breakfast, but this morning she wants to take a little stroll around the mansion before going to the kitchen. She's smiling sweetly to every member of the family she walks by, makes all the male member blushed madly. When she passed by the family boss room she takes a time to knock it, and then walking in to greet her boss. "Buongiorno, Boss.. How's your morning?" Said Rossa with a bow to her boss to show her respect.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Hayden was finishing his movie in his office, and his lasagna, he couldn't go back to his hideout because there were people "cleaning up there." The movie was still going on, or he had restarted it, no one knew. Either way, the TV was still blaring ~How am I meant to know you're kidding? What you mean, you're kidding? You breaking my fuckin' balls?~
"Hey Rossa, whats up?" asked Hayden beaming "haven't seen you here in awhile, how have you been?" then a girl with red hair and a slim, hourglass figure walked into the room with some lasagna and sat down "you know who just tried to steal this while i was walking down here?" she asked Hayden, pointing at the lasagna she was now eating "who, Alice?" asked Hayden back "That asswipe Alphonse, you should really set him straight...oh, hey Rossa" said Alice, going from angry to innocent when see saw Rossa. She wasn't really jealous of her, because they had always been good friends.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:21 pm

"Yes, i just got back from Italy last night." Said Rossa to Hayden. Her smiles widen when she sees a red hair girl walk into the room with some lasagna in her hand. "Hey, Alice. How's your night with Hayden?" asked Rossa, half teasing her friend Alice.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:33 pm

Alice stuck her tongue out at Rossa playfully and smiled "Im fine, thanks you" she said, avoiding the subject "anyway, this idiot almost got himself killed this morning" said Alice pointing at Hayden "did not" he replied "i saw that bastard assassin from a mile away, i got em between the eyes for christs sake" then Hayden laughed picking up his plate of delicious Italian cooking "want any?" he asked Rossa
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:42 pm

"You should be more careful next time, boss." Said Rossa with a concern for his boss recklessness and laid back nature. She look at the food that Hayden offered to her, it's look really delicious. "Thanks, but I'm on a diet today. I'll just grab some bread at the kitchen. See you later Hayden, Alice..." Said Rossa as she bowed herself once again to Hayden and walk out of the room, heading to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:47 pm

"Hmm" said Hayden "alright, bye" he said "wait" said Alice "im coming with you, I wanna see how good of a job they do down there" she said
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Umi ran wilding through the mansion fields, he exited his locked room door through the window and conviently landed on a waiter. He continued to run around the field enjoying his warm morning outside. Soon enough he got bored and continued to run around to find anything valuable. Umis body stopped something in the higher up rooms. So in his mind he thought it was his and started to climbed the wall. When he made it to the window he saw Hayden. "YOHO! Hayden! I saw something shiny like treasure. I want it." Umi kept searching around the room for the shiny treasure.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Hayden turned to look at his guardian "shiny how" he asked. This was typical of Umi on a sunny day, happy looking for shiney stuff, it was kind of funny
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Umi gave his high hearted smile before running about the room basicly ripping it apart before finding a shiny gold item. He fell back on the bed and put his legs up into the air along with the ring in between two fingers. He laughed as he looked at it. "ITS MINE~" He smiled and laughed before shoving it into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:00 pm

Hayden walked out of his office and into his room following Umi to his room. "Where the hell did you even get that?" asked Hayden, confused. "Was that ring in here?" he had never seen it before, where had it even come from
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:10 pm

Umi blinked before savaging around more finding random things around his room. Umi laughed and he put random things on his bed that were made of gold, silver, jewels and gems, many of which were rings and coins. "hmmmmmmmmmmm around town......" Umi smiled as he was probably one of the most sneaky members around and could get away with almost anything as he was fairly childish with the things he had stole.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:21 pm

Hayden sighed, looking at his comrade "ok, now that youve found everything of value in this room...you want som Lasania, Made by Alice, of course, I would finish it all...but...its 9 pounds of it"
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:43 pm

Umi tilited his head before literally jumped out of the bed and running to the door with his eyes having the twinkle of a star in it. "FOOOOD!!!!" He smiled before running down the stairs pulling Hayden with him laughing.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:46 pm

"Wrong way" said Hayden pointing at his office as Umi pulled him down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Umi laughed as he contuined to pull Hayden around behind him untill he found a random room full of shiny expensive things and started to grab them. He laughed as he stuffed things into his pockets. Some would call him the meaning of the sin Greed, but he is to innocent for that. Umi then grabbed Hayden against and dragged him around the manision until they got to the kitchen. "Food?!"
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:52 am

"yes, food" replied Hayden. Alice, who happened to be in the kitchen checking out the food quality with Rossa turned around to see him "hey you to" she said
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:15 pm

Rossa turned her head around to see Umi and Hayden walk into the kitchen. "Hey Umi, how's your day?" Said Rossa with a charming smile. Then she scoop some spagetti into a plate and walk over to Umi. "Here Umi, have some.. this is my new recipe, please tell me what you think of it." Then Rossa move her gaze to Hayden. "So boss, is there some mission or job you want me to do today?" Asked Rossa to Hayden.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Umi smiled then laughed lightly before quickly snatching the food into his hands. The smell of the food was 5 star quality so Umi just swallowed it basically whole. He didnt use a fork, spoon, knife anything, just shove it into his mouth with full force. "MORE!" He smiled brightly a he wanted seconds.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:34 pm

"well, i wanna wait till everyone else gets here, Rossa" said Hayden "we need all the other people who use the flame things"
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:20 pm

< Drake walks in > " Sorry Im late. Hey guys. I was helping Jimmy with chores." - Drake " So I was thinking could I please have some food. oh man am I starving!"< He sits down next to Umi >
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:35 am

"ten friggen pounds of lasania right there" he said, pointing at the crock pot of unearthly size "dig in, bro"
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:25 am

" Thank you very much." - Drake < he said quickly before he started eating, and a couple minutes later he was finished. > " Well so who is coming for this meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians   Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Capone Family Chapter 1, Gather the Guardians
Page 1 of 1