RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The First Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenshin

Kenshin

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:11 pm

Nakamura emerged from his residence and began walking the streets of Italy. He took in the beautiful surroundings as he had not been out in weeks. His main and only task on his mind was the finding people suitable for The Funeral Wreaths. He entered a market that was along the way on his trip and looked at fruit, he bought an apple and walked on further. Along the way he saw a man who caught his eye, he felt a strong spirit in him.

The man was tall in stature and his killers intent caught Nakamura's eye. Determined to at speak to the man to confirm his suspicion he walked over and introduced himself.

"Why hello there." He said looking up to the man. "How are you this fine day?" He said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Coskun watched the young millifore boss walk down the streets. "Mufufufu~" he laughed as the boy fell into his illusion. Buying that one apple was the boys death trap. Everything was warped and he used his sango hell ring to through his killing instinct around from person to person before creating a illusion of himself being innocent. "Hello....."thats all the fake said before Coskun hid deep in his illusion letting only his sword lung from behind the young boss. He knew if he had the mare rings he would be set to take other families rings and raise hell, his real aim was the vegaz, mare, capone, vongola, and shimon rings, the strongest rings out their, and maybe all the hell rings.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Nakamura sighed. "Is that any way to treat a stranger? He asked suddenly having white gloves on his hands. He caught the sword in his left hand still smiling. "Your killing intent is unmistakable, and while this illusion is a powerful one it was a main point in my training. So with that you'll need to use all your power and not just some of it He said smiling even more now. "How about ending the illusion and we can talk like reasonable adults here instead of acting childish in public?
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Coskun laughed as his other illusion worked well. He had this boy wrapped up in in his world were he controlled what happened. "Mufufufufu what makes you think thats real." Coskun laughed as yet another sword appeared to the boys left as the killing intent was thrown to the right. Coskun was going to get those rings even if it cost him the body that he currently had.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Nakamura's smile never left his face all the while. "Oh you're good it's nice to see in this day and age. He was dodging the sword, just barley. "Why are you attacking me again? I just wanted to talk no need for violence besides people might see and that's not in my best interest right now. He stopped dodging and stood perfectly still. "Well if you want to try to kill me with an illusion go ahead but I doubt it will go like you imagine it will.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Coskun laughed as many more blades appeared and he stepped out from the mist that just now appeared. Although soon the original started to split into more and more of him. Coskun threw around the killing intent of himself and made his other hell ring send out tentacals and grab the blades as they created a dome. "Mufufufu but which is real which isnt? He asked as the voice seemed to be coming from all of them.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:38 pm

"I like your tricks but they are wasted randomly attacking me. I could only imagine you would attack me for my ring, why else would you use your powers if you didn't know of mine?" Nakamura still stood watching as the swords and bodies flew at him. He sighed. "My ring is only one of seven in my families set as your probably know, only I know the location of the others. He paused before flying into the air to avoid some attacks attempted on him. "Why only take my ring when I can give you the power of six? Just then his smile grew bigger. "Maybe even help you gather all the most powerful rings in the world for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Coskun laughed loudly before the mist faded away. "But I have a question for you. Do you really think you can kill me?" He laughed as the real him was on the end of the building as he let his weapon dangle. "Why would I care that only you know, because ill hunt down every living member of your family and send them to hell only to come back later." Coskun laughed before he walked down through the air onto the ground with his mask on.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:06 pm

He sighed again at the sheer arrogance of the man. "Everyone can die, everyone can be defeated believe what you want but you're no different. Saying you are doesn't make you any different, even devils can die. But anyways enough with that even if you searched for hundreds of years you would find it hard to find my rings much less take down other families at the same time. He brushed his hair out of his face with the back of his left hand. "At best you could hope for a union that would destroy you if you follow the path you're currently on. But there is another option much more fitting to your kind.

He lifted his right hand and showed the man his ring.

"Follow me and eventually if you practice patience you will get every ring in this world you desire. I'll gladly hand over all the Mare rings to you after my goal has been reached. Whatever your goal is can wait since I could care less about it."
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Coskun laughed before he sighed. " hmmmmmmm....... When you turn your back to me ill slit your throat and the guardians for the rings. So dont get me wrong, im doing this for the rings, in no way am I in it to help you at all." Coskun laughed lightly before he pulled his mask off and looked at the man. His eyes seemed to be dead with nothing in them.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Nakamura shrugged. "Whatever makes you happy." He said as he reached in his pocket to take something out. "I'm glad you see it my way....kind of at least. He took out a Mare ring and tossed it at the man. "Surprise, I had another ring here the whole time." He said while lightly laughing at the situation. "Well now I have one, I need five others, and to top that off I guess they will have to be strong enough to keep you from going all evil on them."
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Coskun laughed lightly before sitting on top of a crate. He caught the ring and laughed as his illusion faded and they were in the base. The sirens ran off saying intruder and such like that. Coskun caught the ring and slide it onto his finger. "Well then, Ill just have to kill them if anyone of them pests decicd to disobey me. If they show any sign of weakness ill kill them and take the rings." Coskun spoke rather bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Kenshin

Kenshin

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Nakamura sighed. "I'm glad i'm not plagued with a big head like you are. By this time he was already halfway down the hallway in his base. "Find a room anywhere you want or leave if you must, when i need you i'll contact you." He disappeared around a corner leaving the man alone.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:38 pm

((ummm could Yonori Claude be Cloud Guardian))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Meeting   The First Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RebornXVGeneration :: Role Play Areas :: Italy-
Jump to: