RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Hell

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:55 pm

" Hello you all are my guardians. Some you I know some of you I don't. Some of you are late and not here. I gathered you to tell you my students in the vongola our friends. They are in a battle with fellow members of there family. They are decimo descendants. I have heard they got special boxes and cambio formas from a secret wanted group. We have located them and will know kill them. They have "guardians" with every flame, but they have earth flames. We will now launch and take them out." - Demonio < they all talk amongst themselves and make it to an airplane > " You any powewr nesceccary"

Last edited by RetroWalk on Wed May 25, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Inari just nodded his head in silent. He knows that vongola is a valuable ally of his family and he will not let them get any harm. He then take a look once again at Demonio, his eyes is full of determine.

"Your wish is my command, Demonio-sama. I will not let you down."

And he proceed to board the airplane.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Judas sat in th chair and gave a grin. His legs were crossed and his bright brown eyes shinned in the light that reached him from the corner of the room. He wore his formal wear as this was a formal meeting. Judas held his gun in his hand and smiled lightly. " No information on them. Well that really sucks." Judas whined before laughing lightly. "But itll be a nice game of hide and go seek. Looks like well be having fun tracking the bastards down and killing them. And if any method is necessary I wont hold back." Judas laughed as his darker side showed up. His sword now rested on his lap in a whip form.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:19 pm

"I told you the info" - Demonio < 2 hours later > " We are here. The landing spot is 2 miles north. Their main base is in the middle. Most of their weapon manufacturing is at the south edge. Lets move out." < he dives out slowing down his fall with his flames >

" This should be fun." - Ace < he teleports to the ground >
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:22 am

Inari stand silently as he watch Demonio dives down from the airplane and Ace dissapear right in front of his eyes. Then he sit in the back of the airplane, he can hears the chatter of the lowly members of the family. One of the lowly member asked him why he's not follow his boss and fellow guardian that rushing to the enemy main base.

"If i'm going to do something, i'm gonna do it with my own way. Not even Demonio-sama can told how to do it." Inari answer still with a cold expression.

As the airplane getting near to the landing spot, he prepare himself for the upcoming battle.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:29 am

"Hmmm.......sounds interesting." Kyojin said as he jumped out of the helicopter after his boss.

"You can be such an idiot sometimes BOSS!" Kyojin drew his sword, Kusanagi No Tsurugi and shot storm flames from it, slowing himself down.

"LET'S GO!"
Back to top Go down
https://rebornxvgeneration.rpg-board.net
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:44 am

< Demonio wasn't very stealthy and started the alarm early. All the criminals got out their guns and fire at them. > " Don't worry people we mean no harm" - Ace < he made an illusion of him turing into a wave of lava burning them only one withstood it >

" Hello I am a user of the sun flame where is yours? Inferno Famiglia." - Sun user " My name is makisto Delserado you can call me Marko."

" MOVE!" - Demonio < he tried to cut him but missed moving forward and smashing into a walll > " Guys leave this to the others" < he keeps running forward >
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Judas walked through the hallways of lava laughing lightly as he rested his gun on his shoulder. His face smiled as he took a step forward. "I am the guardian of sun~ Judas Fredrico." Judas smiled before he took steps forward and fired his gun off at the man. "I will hold nothing back, as Demonio said." Judas put some sun flames in his gun and fired of super quick bullets as he kept stepping forward and shotting at the same time, firing bullets in different ways and directions.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyFri May 27, 2011 7:53 pm

When the airplane landed in a certain place, Inari went into opposite direction. He have his own planned for this war. He went to enemy base from behind, Inari want to ambush the enemy base by himself alone. He could hear the commotion in front of the enemy base. "Hmm.. they must have started attacking, i have to get there faster." Inari rushing fastly into the enemy backdoor entrance with his own attack plan in his head.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:10 pm

" Hello not ruin your day but Keiser I am Demonio Bambino. I will now kill or arrest you." - Demonio

< Keiser stands up > " What the hell! Copy Gear." - Keiser < gauntlets appear and stretch out to attack Demonio. It smashes a wall, but he gets away >

" In a rush are we? Sky Demon." - Demonio < he gets his gear and breaks through the ceiling flying. > "Shall we take it up here?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Kyojin wandered throughout the area. He came upon a man with long red hair sleeping on a windowsill, oblivious to what was going on. "

"wake up." Kyojin walked close to the person, "WAKE UP!" Kyojin laughed heartily as the man jumped up, "Oh, sorry." the man heard the explosions, "Who are you?"

"I am the Inferno Famiglia's Storm Guardian, Susano Kyojin." The man suddenly had anger in his eyes.

"So you're from the extinct Susano family. your family killed mine including my parents. I am Seijin Kizowa, Storm Guardian of G.E.A.R. the top illegal trading company in the world. I'm going to kill you to avenge my family." Kizowa activated his ring and then opened a box with it, "Death Armor!" Storm Flames exploded out of the box and after it cleared Kizowa was wearing red armor with a skull like helmet and cannons on each of his shoulders. "Die." He said.

"Let's go." Kyojin activated his box weapon, "Yamata No Orochi: Launcher Form." A silver snake-headed gauntlet/launcher covered his hand to his elbow. (imagine gokudera's except flashier and with a snake head not a skull)

They both shot blasts of storm flame.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptySat May 28, 2011 10:14 am

Judas laughed as more people came around the corner. His feet clicked before the gun turned into a sword whip. He continued to step forward. Judas gave it a whipping to the ground. "Sun Quake.' A large burst of sun flame crushed them and a few walls in the process. Judas dragged the whip form blade behind him as he walked through the wall. He met a slim man with 6 swords, apparently a rain flame user. "By the looks of things, im supposed to arrest you? But Id much rather not to." Judas laughed as he stepped forward whipping his sword towards the man at an insane speed thanks to it being enhanced with sun flames.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Inari keeps rushing through many enemies soldier that guarding the back door, he knocks them all out with just one strike. When he reached the last door that connected to main hall. As Inari's hand reach for the door handle, he feels someone presence other than him. And this presence looks like not just another lowly soldier. "Where do you think you're going, brat?" Asked a voice to Inari. Inari look at his back and see man standing there, that man wearing a dangerous looking steel gauntlet. Inari just stare at him silently, his hands still in his pocket. "I'm the cloud guardian of this organization, if you wish to pass that door you should beat me first." Inari just smiling as the man rushing at his direction. "Fine by me, I'm Inferno Family Cloud Guardian, Inari Hijikata. That's the name of person that sent you to the gate of hell!" Said Inari as he activate his Cloud Flame.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:41 am

" Raaaa !!!!" - Demonio < he smashes the man into the ceiling while burning him > " Come on you guys are weak."

" We never expected guardians.!." - Leader " It is time for introductions I am Tony Dellcianno" < he punches Demonio with the gauntlet and then Demonio burns him again >
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:20 am

"DIE!DIE!DIE!DIE!" Kizowa screamed as he fired shot after shot of storm flames.

"Is this supposed to scare me?" Kyojin said as he counter fired.

"I'm getting sick of this game!" Kizowa yelled. His chest armor extended and grew becoming a shield for his body. His cannons started t glow red from behind the shield."Ultimate Death Cannon!" The shield disappeared and a huge ball of red energy was in front of his cannons ,"Fire!"

Kyojin smiled.

BOOM
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:37 pm

Judas laughed as the little rain guardian jumped out of the way of the attack. By what he heard eariler, this was the only one with the known name, Keegan Law. Judas jumped at him as he switched over to his gun and fired a few more shots hitting the man in the arm but a few were deflected by a shield he had and some kind of other weapon. Judas flipped over him and switched to whip before clashing with him as he had some kind of metal pole. "Sorry but I dont mind a little bit of pain in the game." The blue haired man laughed and so did Judas. "Good~ Then you wont mind, SUN QUAKE!" A large blast shook the the building from side to side.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:36 pm

< Ace appears standing above a fallen man with short pink hair with his daggers pointing at the man's neck > " Now I'm letting you live to spread word of not me, but some other master of the mist more terrifying. If you run away from me or try to stab me or fight me here I'll kill you I swear. His name is Gen....Gen Kuromaru."
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:50 pm

Inari keeps rushing and punching at the man that introduced himself as a cloud guardian, like himself. Inari didn't even need to activate his box weapon, the man surely not as strong as him. After a barrage of punch from Inari, the man finally falls down with a face full of blood and bruise. "So is this all you can do? You didn't even deserve to called yourself Cloud Guardian." Said Inari. Then he delivers a finishing blow to the enemy, leave the enemy unconscious. "Looks like it will be an easy battle." He said to himself as he walks through the door that connected to enemy base main hall.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:49 pm

The blue haired man stayed damaged on the ground and Judas laughed loudly. Judas stepped on the body before dragging it outside and throwing it into a plane locking him up tightly. "You should feel horrible and kill yourself, save me the trouble." Judas laughed before he walked off back into the building to go on yet another search.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:12 pm

< Demonio held the man in his sky demon arm while the man had looked like he was beaten to a bloody pulp. > " Hah give up now?" - Demonio

" Not a chance in hell..Akkkkk...okay maybe" - Man < Suddenly Demonio lost his Gear >

No damnitt i ran out of time. < the man fell to the ground >

Yes now is my chance< The man launched his gauntlet at Demonio > " Goodbye!" - man

" No way Demon Flare." - Demonio < As the man burned and fell unconscious Demonio fell to the ground > " Man Sky Demon is a killer."
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:45 pm

"Hehehe," Kizowa snickered, "HAHAHAHA! I killed him I had my revenge!"

"Not quite." "What?!" Kizowa yelled. Kyojin stood in teh midst of the smoke, unharmed and a black katana in his hand. "Kusanagi No Tsurugi," Storm flames erupted on the blade," 8,000 Snake Fangs!" He charged at Kizowa and jabbed at him 8,000 times in super speed, each hit making their mark and cutting him to pieces while little explosions went off after each hit. "You're done." Kyojin walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell   Welcome to Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell
Page 1 of 1