RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:00 pm

< Echo and Shikimaru were training as Echo pulled out his hidden blades jabbing for Shik's neck > " Show me what you got." - Echo
Back to top Go down
reaper of men

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:02 pm

< shikamaru evades echo's attack swiftly
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:08 pm

< Echo dissappears by suppressing his flame then sends an uppercut with a slash of his sword following >
Back to top Go down
reaper of men

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:18 pm

< shikamaru blocks the attack with his sickle, then slices echo twice. >
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:35 pm

((you didn't say which attack you blocked cuz i attacked twice and your reflexes arent fast enough to block shadow make))

< Echo got hit once but then countered with one hidden blade while stabbing with the other and kicking Shiki in the face > " Come on show me your assasination skills and your flame." - Echo < he pushed himself backwards with his flame >
Back to top Go down
reaper of men

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySat May 28, 2011 7:44 pm

< shikamaru leaps backwards but echo barely stabs him. then shikamaru lunged forward and cut echo with his sickle, and in the other hand, he follows up by slashing echo with shikamaru's scythe. after that, he kicks him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:00 pm

< Echo countered these with an explosion of his sky flame by smashing the ground. He took damage also >
Back to top Go down
reaper of men

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:15 am

< shikamaru was hurt by the explosion. he then hit echo with his rain fire. echo is paralysed and was hurt by the fire
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:16 am

< using his flame with harmony he pointed his blade at echo shooting a blast of sky flame >
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:17 am

((i am sorry to intrude, retro but you may not call hits, reaper, plz change))
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:17 am

< Suddenly the blast was deflected by Yomu Kaparachi > " Echo I'm taking over the training. I use a sword and pistol. He has his special stuff, and we are both rain. Now move." - Yomu < he dashed at Shiki with his walrus in his hands as it turned into a katana and he slashed with it. >
Back to top Go down
reaper of men

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:06 pm

< shikamaru blocks with his sickle, then used his box weapon kaeru's cambria forma to turn it in to a gun. He shot yomu with his gun.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:37 pm

(reaper, as thor has already told you, you CAN NOT call hits. e.g. i pull out my swords and cut your chest and you are bleeding. you can't do that so say you TRY to cut him or you TRY to shoot him. There is no metagaming, remember.)
Back to top Go down
https://rebornxvgeneration.rpg-board.net
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:19 pm

((Admin calm down Im teaching him now what they say is true and you need to say how you dodge attacks)) < Yomu fell backwards by the shock and started to slow down > " Hmm you are weak." - Yomu < he shot his gun three times then appeared behind Shiki aiming to cut his legs >
Back to top Go down
reaper of men

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:29 am

< shikamaru was hit by one of the rain flame bullet things. Then, he jumped in a diagonal direction to try to evade both of the attacks. He then ran towards Yomu and attempted to jab him in the stomach > (there you happy I didnt call the shots.)
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:56 pm

(don't speak so rudely to either me or thor who r both admins. we can make ur time on the site hell. if it was any other site u would be kicked off and screwed over. like i posted in the rules, do NOT be rude to any admins including myself or thor and do NOT argue with us. actually screw that. DON'T be rude to anyone.)
Back to top Go down
https://rebornxvgeneration.rpg-board.net
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:39 pm

((Well someones angry and jack they are real bullets)) < Yomu jumped up > " Shiguren Soen Form 9: Hurricane Wave!!!!!" - Yomu < he stabbed the ground and a huge wave of rain flame erupted and crashed at Shiki >
Back to top Go down
reaper of men

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:31 pm

< (oh then shamaru's left arm is screwed because thats where he was hit.) shikamaru tried to jump backwards but he got hit and was slowed down at an alarming rate. His strength was drained also. In other words he got owned. He then ran (very slowly) towards Yomu attempting to cut him with his sickle. >
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:33 am

" Shiguruen Soen Form 4: Autumn Rain" < He splashes water everywhere and then takes a defensive position. > " The training will now end. A way you can get stronger is by fighting with a technique. You just slice your scythe everywhere with no finesse. Please learn a style to fight with your scythe." - Yomu

((OVER))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Thread   Training Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RebornXVGeneration :: Role Play Areas :: Italy-
Jump to: