RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)

Go down 
+3
RetroWalk
Thor
Admin Vongola
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:09 pm

" I know about my flame I just want to use it" - Daisuke

" You will once you finish training" - Demonio " Now come on" < he drags him away >
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Ko blinked and listen to reborn speak about the flames and gave a nod before pulling out a pencil and a pad of paper. Ko started to write down the information about the flames in his note book before drawing a picture in it. He paused as the event went as he studied the notes and noticed something. "Reborn-san, if that is your name, I noticed that the four flame types have to do with the things that make up and create a planet with life. To have a planet you need a sky, the atmosphere, the earth, the planet itself, ocean, the water that keeps up alive, and space the thing that created all the others. Now if we think about each flame would have 7 properties that each can counteract each other, although space may be a little more powerful then the others, but slightly more dangerous to use, am I correct Reborn-san?" he asked as he ranted on in a smart matter.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:18 pm

"exactly. Space is definitely more powerful than the others but is dangerous to use. All the other three have checks and balances and are of equal power. But in reality sky and space are virtually yin and yang. Of all the flames both of them are the strongest. All the other sky and space flames and all the earth and ocean flames can't compare to the heavens. Sky is the only thing that can match space. It's harmony equals out space's void." reborn said.

"wow." sora said. "I'm that powerful."

"no. Your flame is." reborn said harshly
Back to top Go down
https://rebornxvgeneration.rpg-board.net
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:24 pm

"i can use storm" said renigan "im not completly done with training though":
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Ko looked at reborn with a smile. "Awesome ~ I got my estimation correct." He spoke softly with a little laugh as reborn basically denied at Sora was powerful in anyway. Ko looked at his hands. "I have no idea of how to use a flame or to summon it. I also have no training with any kind of force, im actually quiet slim and failing PE." He smiled as he scratched the back of his head and basically pointed out he had not physical strength.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:37 pm

"well then I guess I'll have to train both of you." reborn said while sora cried comically at reborn's earlier statement.

"so then let's go." and reborn drags off sora and ko literally," train yourself Renigan. We will face some powerful opponents soon."
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Ko smiled and laughed lightly as he was dragged off. His black uniform pants were now tarnished. Kos eyes looked up at Reborn and smiled as he waved farewell to the other members. "Say Reborn-san, what type of training are we going to do?" Ko asked nicely with a smile as he flung his jacket over his shoulder. Ko also noticed how clean reborns outfit was and stared at it. "How do you keep it so clean?!" Ko blurted out his question randomly.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:51 pm

"my suit is covered in a special oil that never let's it get dirty." reborn said.

"and the training, ko-senpai, you don't want to know about." sora said, scared
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:01 am

Ko smiles before poking the suit seeing if its oily and it isnt. He pauses and takes anther scan of the suit giving a puzzled smile before his head slowly turned to sora. "But I would like to know. But surprises are always fun!" He laughed loudly before he froze hearing a whisper in his hear and turned his head looking to see no one before looking down to his lap where his fists lay clenched on his pants but his smile stayed.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 12:09 am

"yessir" replied Renigan wwalking off, swinging his gunblade around "how should i train" he wondered walking.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:48 pm

( the next day)

"Hah this is fun to be trained by a mafia boss. so intense" - Daisuke

"We have a guest to spar with you today" - Demonio

"Who is we?" - Daiskue < Tokasu runs to the grounds >

"Sorry I'm late for training. What unusual site for training. pant pant" - Tokasu < They notice each other >

"What the hell he is the guest? I will pummel him in ten seconds" - Daisuke

" Yeah right butt-face get ready to be powned!" - Tokasu

" Bring it Toki!" - Daisuke

"Get ready Daisuke!" - Toki < he dashes at him with a high speed >
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 6:54 pm

It started to rain as Reborn, Ko and Sora left the school. Seven men stood atop of a building watching them.

"So Boss, should we kill them now." one of the men said.

"No, let's wait for him to gather the others and for him to get strong. i want a challenge." The man standing in the center said.

"But, Boss, if we kill them now you'll definitely become-"

"Shut up!" An orange flame flashed and the man who was arguing with "the boss" fell on the ground unconscious.

Lightning flashed and the face of the man was shown, brown cold eyes and spiked brown hair. The man, or i guess boy, appeared to be 18 and a cruel smile was perched on his face.

"It is my right. We will kill them. After all HE is on our side."

They all disappeared and a man stood there alone. His dark violet pineapple shaped hair flowing in the wind. A similarly colored flame was flowing from a ring on his middle finger.

"Kukuku. I will succeed."

The man disappeared in a flash of violet light.

Last edited by Admin Vongola on Mon May 23, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Gen walk out of the airport. He arrive in Japan just now, and as he walk to the exit he see the watch in his wrist.
"School time is already over. I guess i can met him on the way."
Then he walk slowly, as if he already knew he will meet the man he's searching.
"Fufufu, i can't wait to meet you.. my future boss."
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:32 pm

Ko and Sora walked outside in the rain, for some reason he felt more at ease in it. The rain made everything quieter in his mind. The sound of the pattering of rain against things always made him rest at ease. Everything around him seemingly slowed down as he turned his head and got a glimpse of the 7 men on the building and stopped. Ko kept staring at the spot where the seven men stood. He seemed to be in a daze staring at nothing but he saw them and by the look of things no one else did.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:42 pm

< Daisuke tried to knee him > "Break!" - Toki "Comet Smash!" - Toki < he was stopped by daisuke kicking him in the face >

"Yeah bitch! I got skillz." - Daisuke < he aimed an arrow and shot puncturing the Toki's armor >

" Damnitt my flame will go crazy if you destroy this!" - Toki

" Sorry but it is training take it like a real battle. Or admit I am better." - Daisuke

"Fine here we go" - Toki < he unsheathes his sword and Daisuke continues to shoot he misses then hits following by Toki cutting daisuke's arm >

Wow their progress is amazing. Only wish they would join my family, but I don't care about that. I am worried about Tokasu joining Vegaz. Pesonally I think the Vegaz family can be crazy - Demonio

((no offense meant to mana just part of story, because Vongola and them aren't really friends))

"Hah got ya!" - < he knocks over Daisuke with a comet smash >

"Not fair you have a flame" - Daisuke

"Break!" - Toki < he slashes daisuke about 6 times >

"AKKK" - Daisuke , coughs up blood, but immediately bounces back kicking Toki in the face > "that is is!" - Daisuke

"Break!" - Toki < he appears with his back to him and he gave daisuke a huge slash on the chest. Making him cough up more blood > " Well sorry it is over told you I would win." - Toki

" Not yet" - Daisuke < he barely manages to get up and aims an arrow at his stomach > " Watch Master" < the arrow lights with the lightning flame and he shoots it going through shoulder >

"No way..." - Toki < both fall back unconscious >

"WHAT.....did he just harden the arrow to go through Toki's body. Precisely hitting a nerve, so that it would knock him out." - Demonio Damn this kid is freaky. He could easily surpass the active guardian in a few weeks

< he takes both to get medical treatment >
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:56 pm

(vegaz and vongola are rivals but ARE friends)

Sora turned around," Something wrong Ko?" Just then he saw a violet flash of light on top of a building next to them.

"What was that?" Sora looked to Reborn.

"Danger. An enemy you DEFINITELY don't want to fight yet." Reborn replied and he continued to walk off.

Sora and Ko followed Reborn and they made it to Sora's house.

"I'm home!" Sora said.

"Oh hey Sora. Hello Reborn!" Sora's mom greeted him at the door, "Who is this?" Sora's mom asked, looking at Ko.

"Mama this is Ko Nobuyuki. He is going to stay with us for a few days. I'm also tutoring him." Reborn said.

"Okay Reborn-chan but why doesn't he stay with his parents?" She asked, "Nice to meet you Ko-kun." She shook his hand.

"All of his relatives are dead." Reborn stated.

"Reborn!" Sora exclaimed.

"Oh it's alright Sora. i'm so sorry Ko-kun." Sora's mother said.

"Now go call your uncle and aunt and tell them you'll be staying here Ko." Reborn ordered.

"But Reborn-chan i thought you said-"

"I meant go tell Sora the funny story about you singing Uncle Tom and his pet Ant ." Reborn said.

No she's not going to believe him!

"Oh if that was it than go ahead Ko-kun." Sora's mom said and Sora sweatdropped.

"Let's go to my room, you can use my cellphone." Sora whispered to Ko.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:02 pm

< Daisuke came home and saw Ko > "Oh Reborn another trainee i assume." - Daisuke < he says with a cocky voice because of his victory >
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:09 pm

Ko stared off into space before Sora spoke to him. He shook his head lightly and didnt hear Reborn speak before running off with them. Soon enough they were inside Soras house and his mother stood in the door way. Reborn told some bogus story that his family was dead and he was about to speak up when Reborn cut him off again. Ko laughed lightly before bowing to Soras mother. "Nice to me you (soras moms last name and prefix here)" Kos face was bright before he walked off with Sora and smiled. "No its quite alright my uncle owns a cellphone company, I always have at least one phone with me." Ko spoke as he pulled out his cell phone and called his guardians and told them he would be staying at Soras until they finished a project. Ko then sat down on the floor and crossed his legs and pushed up his glasses pulling out his large math and chemistry text book. He opened up his notes and started to do some questions for the up coming test.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:33 pm

After practicing with his sword a little bit, he decided to drop in on sora and see if he was ok. As he was walking to Soras house, he heard rustling on a building, when he turned around there was no one there. "oh well" he said continuing to walk until he got to Soras house and rang the doorbell
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:36 pm

"Daisuke please go get the door." Sora said.

"Enough of that studying!" Reborn hit the book out of Ko's hands. "we need to practice battling and such. You will face a dangerous enemy soon."
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:39 pm

RRIINNGG ((i luv that sound))

"I will get the door" - Daisuke < he walks to the door and opens it to see the grey-haired boy from earlier > "Hello are you here for training,pleasure, or academics" - Daisuke < he is now looking more cocky because he told the guys about his victory and flame >
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:40 pm

Gen stand in a building roof near Sora home, he can see him walking in to his house with reborn. Then he closed his eyes for a moment, when he open it there is a pair of wings symbol in his right eyes.

"First Technique: Odin!" Said Gen.

Suddenly there is another Gen in Sora room.

"Fufufu... So this boy is the next boss? don't be afraid, i just come to greet you...boss." Said Gen illusion sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:43 pm

"Holy shit!!! Your my-MY guardian?!?!" Sora exclaimed.

"Yes. He is Gen Kuromaru. I called him from Italy to be your mist guardian." Reborn said.

"So i'm assuming this is an illusion right? God... don't scar me like that..." Sora said
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Ko looked up from his seat as he managed to move his hand quickly out of the way of reborns hand. He gave a nice laugh and smile. " Ok but uncle and aunt wont be happy if I fail my maths tests." Ko laughed before everyone seemed stunned to him. He saw nothing in front of him. An illusion he though, well thats what they were talking about. "I dont know what you guys are talking about. I see nothing there." Ko smiles as he stood up were the illusion was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:02 pm

"Just checking in on my boss" said Renigan "and training, i guess" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next