RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)

Go down 
+3
RetroWalk
Thor
Admin Vongola
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Thor

Thor

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:53 pm

"well" said renigan, akwardly "all be off now, cya" he said, walking out of the gigantic hole in Sora's bedroom. Walking down the street, he came up to a hotel, checking in, he went to his room on the top of the hotel and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:10 pm

< next morning >

" Hey Reborn ^_^" - Daisuke "Am I the first one here" < Demonio appeared >

" Come you will be training with me" - Demonio < they left to their training grounds >

" Master will I spar with someone new today?" - Daisuke

" Yes and he is way stronger than Toki so be ready." - Demonio < a boy enters the field >

" Hello my name is Kazanpai Raianosuke. I am the Vth generation Lightning guardian well the ghost." - Kazan
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Gen standing near the training ground, he keeps staring at the other in the training ground.

"Reborn asked to join the training, but nobody can even used an illusion." Muttered Gen.

He keeps watching at the other. His smiled widen when he sees a boy enter the training ground.

"Isn't that the ghost of Vth generation lightning guardian? This is getting more interesting."
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:21 pm

< Ace appears around a corner >

" Hello I am Ace Dark Mist Guardian of Inferno Famiglia and I shall train you Gen." - Ace < he bows >
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Reborn hits Ko and Sora on the head to wake them up.

"Wake up. Ko we need to go get your gauntlets upgraded or else they will fall apart in the next battle." Reborn held up the rusty gauntlets.

Sora is hardly awake and mumbles, "Where are we going to get something like that.....?"

"A friend of mine." And Reborn drags them both out of bed and throw them at their clothes.

"Get changed." They do so and they leave the house, following Reborn.

(btw it's Saturday that's y they arent at school)
Back to top Go down
https://rebornxvgeneration.rpg-board.net
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:43 pm

"WHAT THE HELL HE IS MY GREAT GRANDPA AND HE IS YOUNG" - Daisuke

" This is my spirit of my flame. I can use this state for 8 hours everyday, so that is how long we will train and the rest is with Demonio." - Kazan < he smiles and pulls out a crossbow > " Hah Daisuke we are just alike lol." - Kazan

" I am not waiting" - Daisuke < he lets a couple arrows fly but they fall down charred >

" You see this is a Lightning Crossbow it shoots bolts of lightning hence the name" - Kazan

(( what he looks like)) Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 Mirio
NO HAT

Last edited by RetroWalk on Tue May 24, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Ko woke up to a wake to the head and jolted up off the bed and smashed against the floor laughing lightly. He noticed his wounds were covered and bandaged. He looked at Reborn then at the gauntlets and smiled as he got dressed in the bathroom and came out sliding his tie on and putting his fancy jacket on after it. Ko smiled as he looked at reborn. "Ok then Reborn-San they need a good cleaning anyways. Oh and Reborn-san can I bring my text books? I need to study." Ko said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Gen smile widen when he sees a man suddenly appears beside him.

"Fufufu... you sure have a nice skill to sneak up on me like that. Training? I'd rather have some fight with you to test my skill."

Then Gen took out his black cane and proceed to close his eyes. When he open his eyes, there is a symbol of horse head in his right eye.

"... And i don't need to wait for your approval, i shall test my skill limit here and now. Second Technique: Sleipnir!"

And suddenly 5 big snakes appears in front of Gen.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Hahaha first rule about the mist. You don't need special eyes if an illusion seems real it will be real" - Ace < suddenly the snakes all burned up and died in the sun > " Now child come at me." < he unsheathes his daggers >
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Renigan woke up late, and he decided to do some training of his own. His flame now appearing on his gunblade, he started slashing at a garbage truck. The truck was immediately cut in half from the blade. Ren stared wide eyed at what he had just done. Just a single flame could do all of this, it wasnt logical or conceivable, nut it was true, he had seen it with his own two eyes. He ran off to were Sora, Reborn, and the others were to show them
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:26 pm

"Whatever." Reborn replied to Ko,

They walked through the city a while until they reached a glasses shop.

"This is it." Sora said, astounded.

"Hello, is there anything i can do to help?" An old man asked them.

"No Coso. You know what we came for." Reborn said.

"Yes, it's been a long time Reborn. Some people said you went and got yourself killed." Coso pressed something under his cashier and the entire back wall flipped over to show a desk and guns, swords and every weapon you can think of on the wall."

"Me dead. Nice joke." Reborn smirked.

"So what do you want to buy."

"Nothing. We want an upgrade." Reborn handed him teh gauntlets.

"Oooh these are old. What do you want done to them?" Coso asked while scanning the gauntlets.

"I want it cleaned up as good as new with new parts and everything. I also want blade attached to the top of the hands on each one."

"Okay. That'll be six hundred thousand yen." Coso laughed heartily. "Just kidding, for an old friend like you a measly five thousand yen will do."

Reborn handed him the money.

"How long will it take?" Sora asked, fearing they would be attacked very soon. "A month?"

"no. about two hours." Coso said.

"Two hours for all that!?" Sora exclaimed.

"He's the best at what he does." Reborn said.

"Now let's leave him to his work." Reborn dragged the two all the way to the training field where Dai and Gen were training.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Ko turned his head and looked at Reborn with a smile as he found out all the things he was getting on his weapon. He turned around and opened his book and started to read as he followed Reborn and the others. But that he was reading wasnt really his text book but more like a history book of vongola. He had some knowledge previous to becoming a guardian but always thought of these events int he book as a fairy tail. A way to scare children. Koo contuined to read up until he game to the newer generations on Geishi.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:06 pm

" Not fair" - Daisuke < he shoots more and more arrows just getting destroyed >

"Life isn't fair" - Kazan < he shot a bolt and Daisuke barely dodged it. He aimed two arrows claculating how he could hit him and landed a shot using the other as a distarction > " Well Done. You even took in the fact that i was fast."

"Well here comes more." - Daisuke grinning < he charged faking to shoot but doing a flipkick , but he countered by grabbing and pinning the leg so Kazan could have a direct hit stomping then kicking his back >

" You see I also master hand to hand combat" - Kazan < then he dashed and punched him using his flame, hardening the punch > " I can use a flame unlike you."

"OUCH! Well get ready because I will use both and accuracy" - Daisuke < he tried to kick him, but had a backup plan trapping him with arrows so he could punch him >

" Nice" - Kazan < he easily sent a more powerful punch with his hardened fist >

" Damnitt I can't win without my flame!" - Daisuke < he got shot by a bolt > "AKKKKK" < coughing up blood and laying charred > " You hardened the lightning bolt because it felt liike getting burned by AKKKKK fire and AKKKKK getting run over AKKK." < he got shot again bleeding more massively than against the varia >

" Well cmon son and fight back! You can do it surpass me here and now!!!" - Kazan < he shoots again knocking Daisuke unconscious >
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:14 pm

Ren ran through the steets with his sword out, making people very uncomfortable, then he reached the place were sora was "MY FLAME IS INSANE!!!!" he said "CHECK THIS OUT" he said and he ran at a giant metal garbage bin and cut it in half
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Gen keep smiling even though his beast illusion got burned up, he knows that the man in front of him can be defeated with a normal illusion.

"Fufufu, you're better than i thought before. This is just what i need to take my illusion skill to higher level."

He close his eyes again, and when it reopened there is a hammer symbol in his right eye.

"I guess you can be beaten by illusion alone, prepare yourself! Third Technique: Thor!"

And as Gen shouted the name of his technique he charging forward with a great speed and slashing his black cane in Ace direction.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:31 pm

" Good boy every mist guardian needs close range combat also. You can't rely on illusions" - Ace < he pulled out daggers getting blown back by the force. He then made an illusion of him shooting a machine gun at Gen > " Remember it is real if you believe."
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 9:27 am

Sora, Ko and Reborn arrive at the training area.

"Sweet!" Sora says as Ren cuts a trash bin in half. (um.....storm is supposed to blow things up not cut them. And storm guardians are mid-far range fighters so please use your gun on your gun blade more.)

"So what are we gonna do now?" Sora turns to Reborn.

"We will train. You are going to begin Hyper Dying will Mode Training." Reborn said as Leon floated around his head.

"Um.... what's hyper dying will mode?" Sora asked.

"Worry about that later. For now eat one of these pills and turn into dying will mode," Reborn holds up dying will pills," And climb that hill."

Sora looks up and he sees the steepest and largest hill he's ever seen behind him. "How did i not notice that....?" Sora says in awe.

"Next you will complete more physical training. Last but not least you will fight Ko in hand to hand combat."

"Um....." Sora looks painfully at Ko remembering last night. "Okay."

Sora swallows the pill and Reborn says, "Begin!"

He does so and constantly falls down the mountainish-hill every time.

"Now Ko..." Rebonr turns to Ko," You will spar with me, hand to hand combat, no weapons."

(also mana-kun please use he blades on your hands a lot when your gauntlets are upgraded cuz kensei is making a sun guardian that uses normal gauntlets. Thanks!)

Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:01 am

Gen rushing forward like there is no barrage of bullet in front of him. His smiling face is long gone, he is dead serious now. 'Damn, if just for a moment i believe that his illusion is real then i'll be a beehive for sure.' He thought. Gen keeps rushing forward at Ace, and when he close enough, he close his eyes again. "First Technique: Odin!" Suddenly a numbers of tentacles appears in the floor and bind Ace limbs, two of the tentacles transform into a sharp looking spear. Gen picked the spear in both his hands. "Now is your turn, believe it or not i'm gonna throw this spears at you. DIE!" Shout Gen as he throws two spears at Ace direction.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 11:06 am

" Sorry your illusions wont work remember I am a master of the mist" - Ace < he lunges forward with the daggers >

Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Derick arrived just as the training of the Vongola family started this was one of his favorite places to train EXTREMLY, and it looked like other people were EXTREMELY training too. This got him pumped up, and he wanted an EXTREME training partner too. "I wanna train too!" Derick exclaimed excitedly as he hurried over toward Reborn and Ko. It was very clear on his face that he was pumped and ready to go, but he was being as reckless as ever. Derick was currently wearing a pair of sneakers, a pair of boxing shorts underneath his sweat pants, and he was wearing a sweat shirt with the hood up. All the while, he sort of jogging in place while thrusting his fists in the air, alternating from one to the other very rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Ko smiled and looked at Reborn. His smiled pireced the skies before he pulled out some fist tape. Ko looked at Reborn and gave his node as he closed his text book. He started to wrap the tape on his fists while being perfect with the aliment of the tape. " Sure thing Reborn-san" Ko smiled as he looked behind him to see a fairly familiar face from school. " Hello Derrick-san. Ill train with you, but please forgive my skills, they arnt the best around." He smiled as Sora went into dying will. Ko went into a fighting stance and kept his smile. The flames started to pour off his arms literaly.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:23 pm

" Hukk! What happened?" - Daisuke < he wakes up to Kazan >

" You passed out by the bolts of my attack. Ummm you need to keep resting. It's amazing you woke up so quickly. What powers do you really have?" - Kazan

" HUH What do you mean?" - Daisuke

" Nevermind" - Kazan

" Hey can we start training again? - Daisuke < he stands up >

" No way. How are you ready?" - Kazan " Keep resting." [i] my great grandson his power is tremondous. It will definetly surpass mine.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 5:45 pm

"Uuuggghh!" Gen take a step back from Ace. He take a look at his left arm, blood is dripping. This is the first time his illusion have no effect on a man. He's getting at his limit now. "It seems i'm not your equal both in melee skill or illusion skill. But someday, i will surpass you! This is the last attack! First Technique: Odin!" Gen shouted his technique.

Suddenly Ace wrapped in a darkness and Gen is nowhere to be seen. Gen laughter could be here from every direction. "Fufufu... this is my last attack, prepare for it!" A hundred tentacles appears and try to bind Ace limbs, and a twin headed giant snake appears behind Ace, try to bite him to death with a gigantic fangs.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:05 pm

"Must try HARDER!" Sora yelled as he failed to scale the mountain for the fifth time. For about a second his mind cleared and he thought of what he saw the previous night and the power difference between his friends and the Decimo descendants. I must protect my friends no matter what!!

"AAAGGHH!!!!!" Sora sped up the edge of the mountain, never losing any balance.

He made it to the top of the hill and up on top sat Reborn.

"How'd you get up here? And what are you doing up here? I thought you were gonna spar with Ko." Sora asked.

"I'm a hitman, I can get anywhere i want, whenever i want to, however i want to." Reborn smirked, "And about the sparring, one of your other classmates arrived who was gonna train anyway. Ko is gonna spar with him. I believe his name is Derrick Strider."

"Strider-san! He's a world champ in martial arts and boxing! He's amazingly strong!" Sora exclaimed. Reborn smiled wider and Sora said, "You better not be thinking what I think you're thinking....."

"Great. Someone strong to join the family. We might not lose after all." Reborn started to laugh, quietly.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 27, 2011 6:10 pm

" uhuhuuuu boy are first step in the raining I have figured out. Logical Illusions. Ones with strong wills or great power can tell this is not real." - Ace < he appeared in the real world standing in a relaxed position > " So you know that. The reflective ability needs to be learned. You will be fighting someone who uses The Mist Flame. Counter this." < suddenly he starts freezing Gen >
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next