RebornXVGeneration
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a Reborn! Role Play website. It is long after the tenth generation died. Vongola XIV is choosing his successor. A new generation of Arcobaleno is also starting.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)

Go down 
+3
RetroWalk
Thor
Admin Vongola
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:09 pm

Gen illusion keep staring at Ko direction, his face is full of amusement.

'So that boy can see through my illusion... what an interesting fellow' Gen thought.

Then Gen move his stare to Sora and Reborn. Still amused by his new boss reaction for his illusion.

"I shall take my leave then. I'll always watching you boss, you may not see me but i can see you.. for i am the mist..fufufu..."

And as his laughter faded away, so does the illusion.

Gen close his eyes again, and when he opened it the pair of wings symbol is gone. Still with a smile in his face, he can't wait to see his new boss in person.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:12 pm

" Training and studying come on" - Daisuke < he points to the room > " They're up there. Hey mom I am gonna take a walk." - Daisuke

"Really in the rain..oh fine." - Mom

< He walks a couple blocks and hears rustling and then unsheathing and gun cocking. He dashed into the middle of the street...in the open > "I hear you come on. I know you are hear." - Daisuke < men appeared flying off of roofs and dashing out of bushes with swords and guns wavering and adrenaline came and it seemed like time slowed down > hmm an ambush I'd say........25 men a whole squad < he cocked 25 arrows > I see every one of them " Bring it!" - Daisuke < time speeds up and he shoots all of them and what looks like a commander appears >

"W ell wonderful. Test complete" - Cloaked Man < he dissappeared with a lightning bolt >

"Wait....what test" - Daisuke who was that? Did I see Vongola Symbols on them? yes.... and did that guy have horns? I should tell reborn < he ran home leaving the bodies > "HI Mom." - Daisuke

"Hel- well he is in a rush." - Mom
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:19 pm

"Right" said Renigan walking up the stairs this is a nice house he thought, turning the corner on the steps. He walkied into Soras room "hey all" he said giving a carless, casual salute "hows it hanging?" he asked, ploping himself down on Soras bed and leaning himself on the wall "anyone wanna train?" he asked hopefully
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:23 pm

"You hired someone as creepy as him Reborn? God he scares me!" Sora

"His laugh......too familiar....brings back bad memories." Reborn mumbled.

"What did you say?" Sora asked Reborn.

"Nothing. Tomorrow we will get to your real training."

"'Kay whatever." Sora said and he laid back against a chair.

Renigan walked into teh room.

"Hey Ren-kun!" Sora said.

And they all greeted each other and started to talk about the future.

"So, Sora if the time comes and everything is on the line, will you sacrifice your own life for the family." Reborn asked mysteriously.

"I- um....." Sora thought about his life and the recent changes in it. The new friends he has made just that day and how Reborn had made it all possible. He thought of how much better his life will now be with these friends. "Maybe but...... that's asking a lot."

"Yes but all Bosses must find their answer to this question. This is your test to see if your ready to be boss. And don't think that the right answer is necessarily yes." reborn siad.

Sora sighed, "Well then i guess the answer is.................no." Sora said and just then his room exploded.

BOOM
Back to top Go down
https://rebornxvgeneration.rpg-board.net
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:28 pm

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT???" yelled Renigan, checking all his dynamite just make sure he didnt cause the explosion. His dynamite was all there, so he guessed it was an enemy. Jumping in front of Sora, he pulled out his gunblade "nothing is gonna happen to you" all make sure of it" Renigan said to Sora
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:35 pm

Ko smiled before he got a creepy feeling in the back of head and looked out the window. A larger cloaked man stood leaning on a light post. Ko looked at the cloaked figure before he grabbed his jacket and looked at Reborn and the others with a smile. "Reborn-San im going out for a walk." Ko spoke just as he started to walk a explosion happened. Ko quickly throw his jacket in front of himself protecting himself. His entire left are was burnt badly but he looked up and saw his uncle Colonnello in the exploded room with some of Kos cloths and holding a rifle. "Uncle!" Ko spoke loaded as the cloaked figure was gone now. Colonnello looked at the group then at Reborn. "Reborn you picked another weak one, kora." Colonnello then glanced at Ko and smiled tossing him the cloths and Ko caught it. "Kora." He greeted Ko.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:44 pm

"Still as dramatic as ever Colonello." Reborn stated.

"Who is this?" Sora asked.

"He is Colonello, ex-Arcobaleno and assassin and uncle of Ko."

"Wow." Sora said,

"Yeah but um it wasn't me who cause the explosion." Colonello said bluntly.

"What?!" Sora said.

"Yeah i think it was that guy over there." Colonello pointed to a bush and a man stepped out in a cloak.

"Oh sorry i gotta go, dinner is in the oven!" And Colonello disappeared.

"Oh c'mon! I was getting my hopes up!" Sora yelled.

"Hello Sora Raianosuke. I am the man that will kill you." He took his hood off. The man has long silver hair pulled into a pony tail and red eyes.

"I am Gokudera Hikyo, descendant of Gokudera Hayato, 10th Generation storm guardian and i am the future 15th generation Storm Guardian." He pulled out a red box and lighted a ring on his finger with a red flame and touched the ring to the box. A skull gauntlet was attached to his arm that has a hole where the mouth is. He loaded dynamite into it and said, "Die."

"Oh shit." Sora said and Reborn just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:48 pm

"OH HELL NO" yelled Renigan lighting his own dynamite and throwing it at the man, then slicing at his legs and shooting at them at the same time with his gunblade
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Ko looked at his uncle and laughed. "Yep hes my uncle." Kos smiled pierced through everyone before he got up rather quickly holding his arm and stood in front of Sora as his once left and the white haired man appeared. Ko smiled as his 6th sense kicked in as he moved his head slightly dodging a sword as the other cloaked man stood up with a smile. Kos smile stayed but this time a rather dark painful one. In side the bag was cloths plus gauntlets which Colonnello left for him. By this time K already had them on and laughed as he stuck his finger into the gun and put out the dynamite painfully before the Renigan attacked. "You shouldnt point guns at the innocent~ I dont think its rather fun, right Yamamoto takeshi." Ko grinned as the other cloaked man gave a laugh and pulled his hood down.
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:02 pm

"Close, i am Yamamoto Geishi." The man had black hair and blue eyes. his sword lighted a blue fire.

"So i guess it's the REAL 15th generation storm and rain guardians vs. you trash." Hikyo said.

Hikyo quickly raised his gun/gauntlet thing and shot a red blast at Renigan and Ko.

"Is this a test Reborn? Please tell me it is!" Sora said,

"Sadly no. I actually didn't plan this. They and their boss and the other "guardians" are your enemies i was talking about. They are descendants from Decimo and his guardians. They even have the same power and abilities as them. You will fight them for the right to be Boss."

"Then I give up! I don't want anyoen to die!" Sora exclaimed.

"too bad. you back down, you die. It's vongola tradition." Reborn said.

"NO! I won't have anyone die because of me! This guy is stronger than me so he deserves to be boss! No one is going to die!" Sora yelled.

Sora stepped in front of Hikyo's blast.

"Finally." Reborn laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Ko laughed lightly before he noticed the swords and noticed something was written on the gauntlets. It had his fathers name written on both of the gauntlets and he gave a light grin. [b] "Sorry about that, you just look like him thats all. I hope you'll forgive my arrogance after you leave this house hold." Ko said in a threaten way before the gun was fired and sora moved infront of him. Ko froze before he grabbed the back of sora shirt and threw him to the ground. His tranquil mind like state let him swiftly smash the shot away form them and into the wall. "Sorry, but the rain is my quiet time, and I would highly appreciat it if you were to leave her at once, or join me for some tea later." Ko grinned as his arm was badly damaged from the blast earlier, it was now all red and blotchy. Ko held his arm as he clenched his fists. "Reborn I figured what my weapon of choice will be. My body. I will protect Sora as my parents did me, with their life. Their dieing will was pass onto me through these gauntlets so im sure ill be fine." Ko smiled as he was the first to unlock his natural dieing will as his flame radiated off his gauntlets.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:26 pm

oh thank god thought Renigan, Ko saved Sora, now i dont have to...but still, he turned around to face the men, and then, a flame appeared on his sword "im gonna kill you both if its the last thing i do....because YOUR PISSING ME OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" he yelled as he charged at them with the flame on his sword, not even noticing it was there
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:34 pm

As Sora stood in front of the blast Leon grew into a glowing ball.

"It's time."

So this is it Sora thought as he was about to be blasted to pieces. When Ko pulled him back his silver bracelets fell off hsi wrist and into Leon/Ball.

"No Dad's bracelets!" He cried as he hit the ground.

He stood up not noticing his friends. "Get them out Reborn!" He yelled trying to reach into the ball that was Leon.
"Sorry. I can't. You've reached full maturity so Leon is responding to your emotions. He is creating a special weapon for you and your bracelets will come out when the weapon does."

"What?!"

"When you tried to sacrifice yourself for your friends you reached a height of maturity." Reborn said.

And then Sora turned around and looked at his friends.

"They've-"

"unlocked their flames. They were a good pick." reborn said.

"So i guess this is gonna be a good fight after all." Hikyu said as he barely dodged Ren.

"Yeah." Geishi laughed as he was almost punched by Ko.

Both Geishi and Hikyu went to attack Ko and Ren.

"No!" Sora yelled.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Ko smiled as the two responded. His smile stayed on even in his fight. Ko knew he wasnt that good of the fighter, but for some odd reason the rain made him slightly stronger. Ko dodged the boys attack and clamped his fists together before he charged and went to smash the guy in the face but faked it before grabbed the back of the mans shirt and pulling him into the middle of the street. Ko smiled as he cracked his knuckles. The flames seemed to alter and their appeared to be a few of Ko around the swordsmen. "Well I guess no tea? Well I guess thats fine as the rain guardians should be outside." He smiled brightly as all of the illisions spoke at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 10:57 pm

Ren charged the man not fighting anyone, now in full body flame, with his gunblade and sliced at his torso, if he missed this, he would slide in between his legs and put a stick of dynamite in his back pocket
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Hyuki did something no one expected, he fired at close range.the explosion was big and both he and ren were caught in it.(yes I called a hit. Sorry but deal with it) Hyuki walked slowly out of the smoke. " I win." he coughed.

Geishi charged at Ko and he stabbed the ground right in format of him, making it muddy so Ko's legs started to sink into it. He then went to cut Ko's chest.

"Reborn help them!" Sora yelled.

"sorry,no can do. Leon cant transform right now so I cant do anything." Reborn said calmly.

"dammit!" sora ran at geishi trying to stop the finishing blow.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Ko sunk in the mud in front of him but regained his stance before being slashed. The whispering coming back to his ear. The whispering drove him insane all the time, scaring him and watching him in the back of his mind. play...... the voice repeated in his head until he got slashes and his fingers started to moving in a certain way to play a very special melody. It wasnt playing anything though it just made his flames react a little more and to the tips of his fingers. He slides his fingers along the edge of the mans blade and sliced his fingers open, almost in a trance like state. The flames traveled down the blood and onto the hilt of the sword. They started to dance as Ko continued to move his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Thor

Thor

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Ren got up from the explosion, which was not seen by the man, put another stick of dynamite in his pocket, at to distract him,attempted to punched him in the back with his storm flame. Then he ran away so he wouldnt get hit by the blast
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:10 am

< when Daisuke enetred everything was heck men wearing the same cloaks as the people who ambushed him were fighting the others > " Guys oh no" - Daisuke < hegot sent through a window outside > "Who are you?"

< he took the hood and found the same guy with horns > " I am Deppo. I am the descendant of Lambo, and I am the true XV Lightning guardian" - Deppo < he sparked with real electricity >

"So this looks like a challenge after all. Well here goes" - Daisuke < He let arrows rain everywhere but Deppo dodged them like lightning >

"THUNDER Pulse.." - Deppo < he sent electricity frying Daisuke > " Look at you I have true power...pfft you're nothing." - Deppo

" UKKKK I willl fight.... akkkk" - Daisuke < he is now bleeding like crazy > " phooo i can do this take the shot." - Dasiuke < he aimed just to get smashed by Deppo into the ground .

" You are pitiful. the Vongola will die if you are a guardian." - Deppo

" Heh better me than you." - daisuke

"THAT DOES IT!" - Deppo < Deppo unloads lightining bolts on Daisuke >

Well this it I am dead..What a terrible way to die. I really don't deserve to be a guardian.... < Toki's voice appears > Hahaha looks like I am saving you " No way!!" - Daisuke < he wakes up and only Deppo is there with a smile that becomes a frown >

"How are are you....a...livvve?" - Deppo
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:31 am

Gen feels something wrong is happening in sora place. When he sees the explosion, he's rushing to sora place in no time.

"What is that explosion? please be well boss, if i cant protect you then how can i call myself the mist guardian."

When he get into sora place, he sees two descendant of decimo guardian. He feels a strange rage deep in his heart, but still with amused smile in his face, he asked them a question.

"Well, well... isn't it the so called descendant of the decimo guardian? Fufufu... tell me where is the mist guardian descendant? I have something to asked him."

As he pulled his black cane, Gen closed his eyes than said.

"I guess i must used force to asked you guys..Fufufu, okay than..."

"First Technique: Odin!" Shout Gen.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:58 pm

' Wlle maybe you might just be a fordimable opponent. Till next time." - Deppo < he dissappears in a lightning flash >

"The descendant of Lambo the X guardian of lighning....We might have serious problems." - Daisuke " I guess i will just fix it." < when he runs away he leaves a trail of sparks in the ground ( not purposely and he never sees them) He arrives back at home > " Reborn tell me what the hell is going on!!!"
Back to top Go down
Admin Vongola
Admin
Admin Vongola

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:25 pm

BOOM

teh dynamite blew up and Hikyu flew forward, part of his underwear showing. He stood and said, "Now you're gonna die."

Just then in a flash of orange light a man appeared. (the dude i posted about earlier)

"Stop. This was a test. Don't kill them and come NOW!" And as quickly as he had come he disappeared.

"Damn. Fine." Hikyo disappeared.

"Buh-bye." Geishi said and he disappeared.

"They were the descendants of the tenth generation and you will be fighting them for your spots as guardians." Reborn responded to Dai.

"Oh, phew." Sora collapsed half way to Ko and fell unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm

Ko grinned before giving a weak wave and his daze. "See ya....." He gave a weak grin before pulling himself out of the mud and holding his wound. Ko started to walk weakly, as he was low on energy from using pure dieing will flame and his legs soon gave way. He feel down and smashed his head of the cement and started to bleed.

Mean while near by Kai continued to study with his nagging tutor who loved to nag. He was already making some simple plans for later just encase something was to go wrong as he heard about the fighting and strange appearances earlier.
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm

"Please don't hesitate to come again, decimo descendant... and I will massacre you all." Said Gen with sarcastic tone and still an amused smile in his face as the two intruder disappeared.

Then Gen take a look at his surrounding, and make sure his new boss is alright.

"What is really happening here, Reborn?" He asked the arcoballeno.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:06 pm

" I said it to Daisuke they are the decimo's descendants, and you need to beat them to become the guardians and boss." - Reborn

" we need more people and need extreme training." - Daisuke < he pumps his fist in the air >

" yes i have a plan for both of those. Tomorrow meet after school in the courtyard." - Reborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)   Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serious: Gathering the Guardians (open to anyone who is part of or wishes to be part of the Vongola family and their alliances)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next